Terry Douglas is a mediator and an attorney based in Annapolis, Maryland. The focus of her practice is Estate Planning (including Wills, Trusts, and Powers of Attorney), Long-Term Care Planning, and Guardianship.
Terry has created a variety of ways to solve your problems, and she is committed to providing education and individual solutions. As a grandmother, Terry has the unique understanding needed to create value-based estate plans that reflect the parents’ desires for their children and grandchildren. Her in-depth experience with both military and civilian families helps her appreciate the importance of providing excellent service, as well as the close personal attention those families want and deserve. Terry provides a variety of free workshops designed to teach fundamental estate planning concepts, and she has served as guest lecturer on estate planning for local community senior centers. She is also a collaborative law practitioner.
Terry is a member of National Networks that provide educational and legal services for aging seniors and wartime veterans. Her goal is to help you determine the best approach to protect your family. She will help you assess your situation and recommend a plan of action that helps you eliminate worry.
- University of Minnesota Law School (J.D.)
- Wartburg College (B.A. Economics)
- Commander (O-5), U.S. Coast Guard Reserves, Judge Advocate General/Legal Officer
- Admitted Attorney: Maryland (1997)
- Veterans Affairs (VA) Accredited Attorney
- Maryland State Bar Association, Elder Law & Disability Rights Section Council
- MSBA, Estate and Trust Law Section
- Anne Arundel County Veterans Affairs Commission
- Maryland Council for Dispute Resolution
- American Bar Association
Get in touch
If you have questions or comments related to our professional services, feel free to call or send me an email. I welcome your call – and I will do whatever I can to help you.